S. Fyodorov eye microsurgery federal state institution
- cataract surgery
- retinal and vitreous surgery
- laser vision correction
- including age-related changes (presbyopia)
- world-class equipment
- treatment in comfortable conditions of modern clinic
- free medical care for citizens of the Russian Federation (compulsory medical insurance)
Orenburg, 17 Salmyshskaya str.
Leading doctors of the clinic
Chuprov Alexander Dmitrievich
Gorbunov Alexey Alexandrovich
Kazennov Alexey Nikolaevich
Kanyukova Yulia Vladimirovna
Orenburg branch of S.N. Fyodorov NMRC «IRTC «Eye Microsurgery» is a branch of the largest ophthalmic clinic in the country. More than 70% of all high-tech medical care in the country today is provided by IRTC «Eye Microsurgery». Today, we provide advanced medical care for any diseases of the organ of vision and adnexa (eyelid). Remote medical advice is available for patients: our specialists will consider your problem in detail, suggest solutions in our clinic, and assistance service will help in organizing transport, accommodation, collecting analyses and so on.
On December 25, 1989, the Orenburg branch of S.N. Fyodorov NMRC «IRTC «Eye Microsurgery» was established on the border of Europe and Asia.
It became the eleventh branch of Inter-Sectoral Research and Technical Complex (IRTC), founded by academician Svyatoslav Nikolaevich Fyodorov.
The initial rated capacity – 15,000 treatment courses per year changed during the existence of the complex: today, more than 30 thousand people receive treatment in our clinic every year.
- vitreoretinal surgery – surgical treatment of retinal vitreous body diseases (retinal detachment, macular rupture), eye diabetes (hemophthalmos)
- cataract surgery is performed at state-of-the-art level using femtosecond laser and implantation of multifocal intraocular lenses, which allow you to see into the distance after the operation and read without additional glasses. Surgical treatment of complicated and congenital cataracts is provided
- laser vision correction allows to correct both uncomplicated cases of refractive disorders: myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, and irregular cases of astigmatism, post-traumatic refractive disorders, disorders in pediatric patients, age-related visual disorders (presbyopia)
- laser treatment of fundus pathology
- oculoplastic treatment of pathology of the adnexal apparatus of the eye: elimination of entropion and reversal of the eyelid, cosmetic blepharoplasty, blepharoplasty on oriental eyes («euro eyelid»)
Frequently asked Questions
- For citizens of the Russian Federation – treatment in the clinic within the framework of the free medical care state guarantee program
- For foreign citizens – treatment in accordance with the price list
- The clinic has English-, French-, and Kazakh-speaking personnel. All interior routing of the clinic is duplicated in English and Kazakh
- The clinic has a boarding guest house for accommodation (3 meals a day included in the price) of patients and accompanying persons
- By prior arrangement, transfer from the airport may be provided
You can download the full price list of services, in Excel format.